1. Sorting principle
-. System: binary system
-. Alignment principle: Spillover recommended by yourself, sorted from left to right.
-. Sorting Criteria: Sort by code, not by person.
-. Code Value: 100,000 Points (USD 100$)
-. Account: Only one account per person is allowed (many accounts are not accepted).
-. Deadline: The deadline is held at midnight (Singapore standard time) on the last day of each month to create a new avatar code and maintain the code.
-. New Avatar Code: A new avatar code is generated from the monthly accumulated RP and placed in the nearest empty spot under the user.
-. Code maintenance: All codes are accumulated RP, and codes are automatically maintained at 0:00 on the 1st of every month (based on Singapore).
-. In case of lack of RP: You can choose ① Buy RP ② Convert BP to RP ③ Wait until RP is accumulated.
2. Binary System
3. Alignment example 1
According to the sales registration order, the code of the new registrant is placed under the recommender..
4. Alignment example 2
The new code generated every month is placed under the main code of the user.
5. 365 $(or 185 $) Usage!
* 15 $: system usage fee,
* 10 $: Leader activity fee, center allowance
* 30 $: Direct (recommended) bonus
* 100 $: Indirect (sponsored) bonus
* 180 $: KEL Coin Purchase: (If you don't want to buy coins, you can sign up for 185 $)
* Start with a $ 205 plan to buy products in countries where you can't do business simply by selling Internet content!
* Generate new code and maintain code at 0 o'clock on the 1st of every month.
6. Payment Method!
1.Every time a code is registered, 100,000 points of code value are distributed to 5,000 points in the top 20 levels. (real time)
2. 5,000 points paid for each code will be divided into 500 points for shopping and registration points (RP), 500 points for matching bonuses, and 4,000 points for bonus points (BP).