1. Sorting principle
-. System: Binary System
-. Sorting principle: recommendation spillover by person,
Sort left to right.
-. Code: Sort by code, not by person.
-. Account: Only one account is allowed for one person (many accounts are not accepted).
-. New Code: Each month, a new code is created and placed in the nearest empty space under your control.
-. New code generation: New codes generated from the month following the registration month are generated at the time of the first registration date: 0 (Singapore Standard Time).
-. Code Maintenance: All codes must be maintained on the monthly registration date. The accumulated RP will be automatically processed at 0 o'clock (based on Singapore).
2. Binary System
3. Alignment example 1
According to the sales registration order, the code of the new registrant is placed under the recommender..
4. Alignment example 2
The new code generated every month is placed under the main code of the user.
5. 365 $(or 185 $) Usage!
* 15 $: system usage fee,
* 20 $: Leader activity fee, center allowance
* 50 $: Direct (recommended) bonus
* 100 $: Indirect (sponsored) bonus
* 180 $: KEL Coin Purchase: (If you don't want to buy coins, you can sign up for 185 $)
* Start with a $ 205 plan to buy products in countries where you can't do business simply by selling Internet content!
* Generate new code and maintain code at 0 o'clock on the 1st of every month.
6. Payment Method!
1.Every time a code is registered, 100,000 points of code value are distributed to 5,000 points in the top 20 levels. (real time)
2. 5,000 points paid for each code will be divided into 500 points for shopping and registration points (RP), 500 points for matching bonuses, and 4,000 points for bonus points (BP).