How to use Google Translate
1. Check your web browser
1) This site is optimized for Google Chrome browser. We recommend upgrading to the latest version of the Chrome browser.
2. Use the system language you are using.
1) Click the right mouse button.
2) Users can click "T" to translate to the local language used on the system.
3) If you want to view the original or to view it in another language, simply click on the Google translation icon in the address bar.
By clicking the "Options" button, you can translate into the language you want.